- Any individual or family, may, by written application, be eligible for membership unless said application for membership is rejected by the negative vote of a majority of the Membership Committee made up of the President and at least four of the seven Executive Officers.
- The GCHSC membership shall be extended to anyone who wishes to participate in GCHSC club activities.
- The Executive Committee, as provided in the GCHSC Constitution, deny or reject membership to any person it deems detrimental to the circuit.
- Family Membership is for the immediate family members living at the same address only.
- Individual Memberships are offered to any individual that are not covered by a family membership.
- All married children or children over the age of 18 (except full time college student) must have their own membership.